Old 07-11-2009, 06:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Peek Steve Peek is offline

Default any hydro peeps here?

I used both daikon and garlic in a batch of kraut a couple of years ago.
Very tasty in a kimchee sort of way.
Steve
"Gary Woods" wrote in message
Steve wrote:

Isn't this an Ad Hominem?
/rhetorical/*

Dang! We were hoping you didn't notice that!

I've got to go pull a bunch of Daikons that just love fall growing.
First
sample was 18" long by 5" max diameter. Has anybody shredded and
fermented them a la kraut? And after a dismal summer, the fall greens are
going great guns.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic