Old 08-11-2009, 12:20 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Formatting on this group.......

What software newsreader are you using?

I'm thinking it is in those setting somewhere. Are you doing hard returns,
or wrap-around? If the latter, try typing short lines with hard returns.
How big a font setting are you using? You may have to experiment. ~ jan

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:49:04 EDT, "ReelMcKoi"
wrote:

Why is the formatting on some posts so messed up? It makes posts here ve
ry
hard to read. No matter what NSP I use, my posts seem to be the worst.
?!?!?!?

Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us