Old 08-11-2009, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default After a common name

On Nov 7, 4:57*pm, K wrote:
Sacha writes

On 2009-11-04 21:17:24 +0000, Jess N
said:

*Thanks evryone!
*I promise I'll remember the latin I just need a other name to say only
to myself in my head so I know what I'm talking about!
*I wish I had had latin lessons when I was in school. Quite alot of the
names are descriptive but the only ones that make any sense to me and
ones like alba and niger etc..
*I'll pick it up one day, got ages!
*Thanks again.

Of course, it's a lot easier for old ladies, many of whom know Latin.

OI!! *One term, old lady yerself!! *;-)

You were not my target ;-)
--
Kay

LOL I'm an old lady and I was taught Latin at school but it can't be
me because I have forgotten nearly all of it :-)

Judith