Old 08-11-2009, 09:48 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Fall with power

Maybe you should have stayed home also.

I probably should have. Maybe wake the
Sped Dept. up that they shouldn't plan
meetings when school is in session, if
nothing else.

I leave the Cannas out, . Indoors they're red
spidermite magnets.

I put mine in the 50F garage, if I see any bugs,
and that has happened about Feb. I throw a piece
of plastic over the table and put a bug strip in there.
Worked very well last year.

I brought some water lettuce into the greenhouse

That's the plant I've had mite trouble with in the past.

You lost me... is he at Ft Hood now, or in Iraq?

Yes.

Btw, on your formatting. I used short lines and hard
returns on the above. Seeing that even replies mess
up after you send, when they came thru fine on my
reader. I think you'll have to search your options
and see if there a format problem with your read.
~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us