Old 10-11-2009, 02:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_8_] Billy[_8_] is offline

Default any hydro peeps here?

In article ,
"gunner" wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 16:59:24 -0800, Steve wrote:

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 18:38:44 -0600, Charlie wrote:

Fsck off, both you, and your handlers. You bore me.

Oh get to the point, Charlie. ;-)

The point is....

"I am for those who believe in loose delights, I share the midnight
orgies of young men, I dance with the dancers and drink with the
drinkers." ~~~ Walt Whitman

I'm sure the other residents must enjoy you,

but STILL NO FACTS to support the rants.............

Just little schoolboy squawking from the back of the crowd.

Look, gunny, you are only a barking dog. There is no reason to talk to
you because you can't listen. You seem to want attention. Unfortunately
for you, it's negative attention.

Grow up and learn to talk.

Until then, you're just pathetic.
--
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²
-Archbishop Helder Camara

http://tinyurl.com/o63ruj
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm