Old 10-11-2009, 02:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
William Rose[_3_] William Rose[_3_] is offline

Default any hydro peeps here?

In article . com,
Steve wrote:

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 20:26:06 -0600, Charlie wrote:

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 16:59:24 -0800, Steve wrote:

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 18:38:44 -0600, Charlie wrote:

Fsck off, both you, and your handlers. You bore me.

Oh get to the point, Charlie. ;-)

HEY, Steve!! Long time and all that...stuff. Left coast stuff still
good, my friend? Buddy of mine called yesterday and said if I would
run out, he had a fresh grassfed cow tongue for me. Tuesday will be
pickled tongue sammiches for lunch...I'm peein' meself already!

Ya know, I'll bet that gunney-effer has a bit of a time getting along
with the locals, unless the locals have changed since I was last in
that neck of the woods....

The point is....

Charlie

Everything is just fine here, Charlie.
We've just been busy as heck, hence the two day delay in answering
you.

I'm becoming convinced that the Industrial Food lobby is paying visits
to this group...I'm not paranoid, just getting very suspicious.
They are not big fans of the truth as illustrated by the nixing of the
Michael Pollan speech at Cal Poly.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...iness-pressure
s-school-to-nix-michael-pollan-speech.html

Well, I'm not buying anymore Harris Ranch beef. What a jerk David E Wood
is. If he had half a brain, he would have asked the college to schedule
Gary Tauber, author of Good Calories, Bad Calories: Fats, Carbs, and the
Controversial Science of Diet and Health, to present a strong argument
for more meat (not produced as it currently is) and less carbs.
http://www.amazon.com/Good-Calories-...ce/dp/14000334
62/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1257820438&sr=1-1
Then the students would have been exposed to 2 complimentary concepts of
health. Babbit strickes again.