Old 09-11-2009, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Lol[_5_] Lol[_5_] is offline

Default New allotment

"Neuneu" wrote in message
.. .
Le Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:40:57 -0000, Bob Hobden a écrit :

I will agree some of the surfactants combined with glyphosate in old
products (Roundup) did cause concerns but the new retail Roundup Biactive
formulae contains better, more expensive, surfactants that are much less
toxic.

Is advertising allowed in urg now ?

--
Salut la compagnie

Mon Beau Jardin est derrière La Grille Verte
http://www.la-grille-verte.net

That is helpful opinion/information/experience that helps me make a
decision.

I would never (I hope) allow advertising to inform decisions, but I will
take note of urg posts.

Thanks for that info, Bob.

Lol