Old 17-04-2003, 07:56 PM

Default More roses than I know what to do with!

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I actually counted all my roses
last night - 18 in the front & side yard and 30 something in the
back... and most of them are beginning to bud. I have to say I'm
feeling very overwhelmed. It sounds like there's a lot that goes into
caring for roses, and I've got a lot to learn! And a lot of roses! I
don't know if I have the time it will take! I'm wondering if I should
give some of them away to a good home where they will be given the
attention they need...

In any case, I guess I won't do anything until late this fall. It
sounds like moving them all will be a HUGE undertaking, and it will
probably take a while to prepare the new bed anyway. I'll be sure and
post pictures when they bloom... maybe you all can help identify them.