Old 10-11-2009, 01:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
mariel2 mariel2 is offline

Default camellia roots-how to get rid of

Being a beginner I need some help on the following-
I have a patio with small areas to plant. One of them has a Cammelia roots,
rather large and would like to get rid of them as I'm planning to plant a
smaller shrub near these roots. The Camellia has been cut about a month ago,
what is showing are four stumps of about ten centimeters.

Would be ever so grateful for any advise.

Many thanks in advance.