Old 10-11-2009, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Neuneu Neuneu is offline

Default New allotment

On 2009-11-09 17:58:55 +0000, Neuneu
said:

Le Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:40:57 -0000, Bob Hobden a écrit :

I will agree some of the surfactants combined with glyphosate in old
products (Roundup) did cause concerns but the new retail Roundup Biactive
formulae contains better, more expensive, surfactants that are much less
toxic.

Is advertising allowed in urg now ?

If you look at the FAQ it tells you what the group requirements are as
to advertising but group members have always discussed, among
themselves, what they consider to be good products of all types.
Recently we had a thread on seed germination and those selling the best
etc. People recommend various gardening tools and so forth. That's not
advertising, it's people chatting about gardening and their personal
experiences.

Except there is only one product recommended and always the same.

This group should be renamed u.r.monsanto.gardening.

I quit.
--
Salut la compagnie

Mon Beau Jardin est derrière La Grille Verte
http://www.la-grille-verte.net