Old 12-11-2009, 01:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gunner gunner is offline

Default any hydro peeps here?

"Steve" wrote in message
ews.com...
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:50:38 -0800, "gunner"
wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
ynews.com...
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:12:09 -0800, Billy
wrote:

Go get 'em Fido.

But stay off the lawn.
http://www.epa.gov/NRMRL/lrpcd/wm/projects/135367.htm

Just skim your references do ya?
Old and irrelevant news there slick.

Let's just skip the diminutive name calling, OK?
This is an exchange of ideas, not a school yard.
Act your age, please.

Back the truck up there slick, when ya play their game as you just did fido
and the lawn BS, you are not an innocent! So don't play that crap with me.

Your "research" is a bit rudimentary and again old news, Just tell me why
your OMRI still lists greensand as good to go and water purifiers still use
it?

The " Schnepfe, May and Naeser (1964) reported that glauconite serves as a
scavenger matrix for nuclear waste products such as cesium and
strontium" was cute, but I doubt you know what any of that means. That was
just part of the cut and paste fluffy piece you used. No relevance!

You want discourse? curious why you haven't spoken up before? especially
with the school yard antics of billy and the tribe? Plausible denial?

Regardless, twice I have said Ironite was sold years before billy was
squawking about it in 08, more of his BS research methodology, and when he
was going off on another person. All the while your group was silent. Funny
that! Even the lawsuit was dismissed but he didn't know that in Sep 08 when
he was wailing on that woman trying to make everyone believe his story.

Now we come to your chance bit on the EPA site on days of old, did you care
to verify the date of this info, much less the relevancy to Ironite as it
is produced today?

I bet not.

Yet, still not the issue, you and yours "research" and methodology are
highly suspect. So do not pretend you are "acting your age".