Old 12-11-2009, 02:29 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
The Ranger[_1_] The Ranger[_1_] is offline

Default Home Depot trees

sherwin dubren wrote in message
The Ranger wrote:
gardengal wrote in message
On Nov 7, 11:28 am, Sheldumb Penisless brayed
his usual noise:
Retail plant nurseries pay little more than minimum
wage... no education is required

[snip]
What you don't know or are misinformed about retail nurseries is
rather astonishing!!

[snip]

If you want to see how truly misinformed Sheldumb is to visit rfc. A more
obnoxious, louder-braying, north-end-of-a-southbound-mule there isn't.
Shelly will happily **** himself just to prove his nonexistent points of
view. It's best to simply filter/kf his posts, unless you like banging
your head against the wall. His favorite reply to an informed post of the
quality you provided is to pull some ad hominen starting with your sexual
tastes, mixing in some ethnic slurs, and finally closing with an exploit
or two about his alternative lifestyle.

First of all dummy, get my name right.

[snip Sherwin's rant]
Sherwin, Sherwin, Sherwin... Did you not looking at the trail of names
above? Or are you such a prick that you allow reading comprehension to get
in your way? Here, let me post only the name I was pointing out and then
highlight the difference so you won't be so quick to jump up and down and
wave your arms about next time.

I was responding to gardengal in *her* message (message id:
) who
responded to Sheldon Katz (aka "brooklyn1," "Penmart01," "Penmart10," and
"Sheldumb") in message id : .

But don't believe me. Go back and look up the thread, see it with your own
eyes.

So, please, follow your own advice "dummy."

The Ranger