Old 12-11-2009, 02:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°¹ ®óñ©  ©  ²°¹°-°¹ is offline

Default Autumn gales

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:32:36 GMT, Jennifer Sparkes
wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Just yesterday, as we drove to Hemerdon, near Plymouth, to have lunch
with friends, we remarked on how many of the trees were still holding
onto their leaves and that a lot are still very green. Well, I think
those that aren't green will be swiftly dealt with by today's weather!
It's pouring with rain and blow a hooley. I think we're going to have
a lot more leaves on the lawns today and it's not much of a day for
gardening, either!
--

Well the rain has just started here in N. Bristol now
waiting for the gale strength winds that are forecast ...

It's been precipitating down here in South Wales for about the last 90
minutes.

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°¹