Old 17-04-2003, 08:32 PM
Fenny

Default cat problems, again

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
heard Peter James say...
Can I shoot the kids who keep breaking my fence, chucking stones through
my windows and knocking my water butts over?

No, but you do have recourse to the law, so take it. And in the
meantime keep your cat out of my garden!

Even though my next door neighbour is a policeman, it's highly uunlikely
that the law would take much action even if I had proof of who was
causing the damage.

Your assumption that I own a cat and your antagonistic manner are not
particularly helpful. Personally, I find dog-owners to be the major
cause of turds on the grass around my house.
--
Fenny
Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.