Old 13-11-2009, 05:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
Freckles[_5_] Freckles[_5_] is offline

Default ACORNS

Just finished raking and bagging almost 20 bushels of acorns from one of my
oak trees. The tree measures about 35'x 35'.

For the last six years that I have lived here the tree has produces no more
than maybe 4 or 5 bushels of acorns in one season.

I have another oak tree in my back yard that is about the same size and it
looks like there are about the same amount of acorns on the ground there as
I raked up from the tree in my front yard.

Has anyone else noticed such an over abundance of acorns on their oak trees
this year?

Freckles