Old 13-11-2009, 09:31 PM
lannerman lannerman is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.
Talking

Just out of interest talking about peeing and wearing my angling hat, are people aware that due to the very high levels of female hormones that are now flushed down sewers, the fish population of the rivers of England are
turning female to such an extent that there are in some cases not enough
males to ensure successful reproduction. On a lighter side maybe if some of our birth pill taking female gardeners were to water their wee onto cucumber plants it may reduce the need for the dependancy on female only varieties?
Best wishes Lannerman.
female pill taki