Old 14-11-2009, 01:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline

Default Olive tree

"joevan" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:57:50 -0800, "Paddy's Pig"
wrote:

Got olives? Send some to me.
I remember the olive trees in Southern Spain. Did a few oil paintings,
all gone now and I hope someone is enjoying them on their walls
somewhere.

Nope. It's not in my yard joevan. When I bought my previous house it had a
long driveway and 4 or 5 olive trees flanked the driveway and hung over it.
It was a mess. Every day there were a thousand olives dropped overnight.
When you run over them it stains the driveway.

I had 'em pulled out.

I've got a single olive tree in the backyard of my current house but it
bears no fruit. Very clean tree.
--
Pat