Old 14-11-2009, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
aquachimp aquachimp is offline

Default To pee or not to pee?

On Nov 14, 1:51*pm, Martin wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:32:18 +0000 (GMT), wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
I thought I was the only older gent here until I seen Sacha's post. What
young folk don't seem to think about is when you get older the Doctors
put you on all sorts of prescription medicines so how can your drug
tainted sterilized urine on the compost pile be safe to use?.

You can't but, if it isn't, the drugs will probably kill you in
short order anyway.

I've heard of urine being used for compost piles many years ago but that
it was only being used by 3rd world people who were to poor to buy a box
of Miracle grow.

Well, you haven't been following this group long, or read its FAQs.
All of us old-fashioned gentlemen **** on the compost heap, unless
there are ladies present.

I hope you allow for the wind too.
--

Martin

With allowances for fictional licence, I once saw an American
detective programme in which one of the younger (late teens - early
twenties) characters was a registered sex-offender on account of
having peed into a public fountain.
It was not that the fountain was public that resulted in his
registration, but that there had been some (female) children in the
vicinity at the time.
I don't know if, for the sake of the realism, the kids had to be
female, otherwise, public urinals within the 'Gents' would be
problematic, or if, had the kids being male would have brought about
the same charges resulting from ****ing an non-designated, official
****ing point.

So, peeing in ones own compost bin, within one's own property within
sight of a minor....?