Old 14-11-2009, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
aquachimp aquachimp is offline

Default Autumn gales

On Nov 12, 1:38*pm, Sacha wrote:
Just yesterday, as we drove to Hemerdon, near Plymouth, to have lunch
with friends, we remarked on how many of the trees were still holding
onto their leaves and that a lot are still very green. * Well, I think
those that aren't green will be swiftly dealt with by today's weather! *
It's pouring with rain and blow a hooley. *I think we're going to have
a lot more leaves on the lawns today and it's not much of a day for
gardening, either!
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.

The wind is doing great for drying out the laundry here (west
Flanders)