Old 14-11-2009, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy McIntosh Kathy McIntosh is offline

Default Severe weather warning

"Sacha" wrote in message
As if anyone needs telling....but severe weather warnings are out for the
south and south west. It's not sounding exactly balmy out there now.

Ann got a phone call last night - the 4 tons of pig muck we had ordered
would be delivered this morning! Couldn't put him off. Took us 4 hours to
shift it off the roadway onto the plot [all the plots on our field are
fenced due to a large rabbit population], with 2 coffee breaks when the rain
and hail got too much and with help from another plot holder.

Never has a hot bath been soooo good :-}

--
Kathy