Old 14-11-2009, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Severe weather warning

On 2009-11-14 15:49:31 +0000, "Kathy McIntosh" said:

"Sacha" wrote in message
As if anyone needs telling....but severe weather warnings are out for
the south and south west. It's not sounding exactly balmy out there
now.

Ann got a phone call last night - the 4 tons of pig muck we had ordered
would be delivered this morning! Couldn't put him off. Took us 4
hours to shift it off the roadway onto the plot [all the plots on our
field are fenced due to a large rabbit population], with 2 coffee
breaks when the rain and hail got too much and with help from another
plot holder.

Never has a hot bath been soooo good :-}

Now I feel rather small about our one hour without electricity.;-))
Bath stuff in the Christmas stocking? If you can get it, I highly
recommend Olverum for post-gardening sniffles and aches. It's
fabulous. It's also hideously expensive but 100ml does 20 baths and
IMO, is worth every penny. It's really great stuff for gardeners and
anyone shoveling pig muck! http://www.olverum.com/shop
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com