Old 15-11-2009, 03:15 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default florida climate

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:48:37 EST, Michael Grossman
wrote:

Anyway, I have a pond that has been green since August. It's about 1000
gallons and has 3 small fish: 2 6-inch koi and one tiny 2" shubunkin. I
noticed that all my plants started to look ragged and rot within the first
month of setting up the pond,

Welcome Michael!

Have you used anything that claims to kill or control algae? Do you have a
filter? What is your pH and/or any other water tests results? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us