Old 17-04-2003, 09:32 PM
V_coerulea

Default David Hunt orchids

I don't believe he has a site set up for business. I think it's all by
email. Try to get on his next list. I have a phone at
713 464 7721 and Fax at 713 461 3809 (near Houston TX). Some lists are
better than others in price (I think the S Amer list was high - my opinion).

"Tonette" wrote in message
Does he have a web site ?

V_coerulea wrote:
Awhile back, someone posted a question regarding an email received from
David Hunt in reference to importing orchids. I didn't respond at the

time
since I had only just placed an order with him for the first time. Well,

just received the orchids from the Thailand imports. I had ordered 15

plants
from Aerides to Dendrobium, to Phalaenopsis, Pholidota and

Seidenfadennia.
Two items were not available. The whole box was shipped without my

having
put down a dime.
I was very pleased with all but the phals. They were a bit smaller than

was expecting. The rest all had new growth with at least 4-5 backbulbs

and
monopodials 6" or better with tremendous roots. If you got the email,

you
know the prices. For what I received, I got more than my moneys worth.

And
S&H was only $10 total.
I'm not trying to drum up business for David, only to let you know my
experience with his imports, if you're still interested.