Old 15-11-2009, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default To pee or not to pee?

"K" wrote in message
aquachimp writes
On Nov 14, 10:19 pm, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

I think it's just that this is one of many topics that have come up
regularly for over a decade
Just like worms for the compost bin, there's only so much to be said
and some have been saying it a long while.

And sometimes it seems to be getting repeated to death by the same
posters.

It is quite good that some posters are willing to repeat the same advice
over and over again, otherwise newbies would find their questions
unanswered.

You bounder, I wanted to say that, I shall go away and sulk!

Alan

--
Kay