Old 15-11-2009, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default To pee or not to pee?

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:32:18 +0000 (GMT), wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
I thought I was the only older gent here until I seen Sacha's post. What
young folk don't seem to think about is when you get older the Doctors
put you on all sorts of prescription medicines so how can your drug
tainted sterilized urine on the compost pile be safe to use?.

You can't but, if it isn't, the drugs will probably kill you in
short order anyway.

I've heard of urine being used for compost piles many years ago but that
it was only being used by 3rd world people who were to poor to buy a box
of Miracle grow.

Well, you haven't been following this group long, or read its FAQs.
All of us old-fashioned gentlemen **** on the compost heap, unless
there are ladies present.

I hope you allow for the wind too.

Oh dear! So, Martin.. when you pee you fart at the same time?

Sometimes, doesn't everyone?

Alan

'scuse me langwidge'