Old 24-02-2003, 10:21 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Tools question

Jim: You're missing the point! ;-) A lot of us are tool
junkies and love the
excuse to get another specialized tool!
Alan Walker, Lake Charles, LA, USA
http://LCBSBonsai.org http://bonsai-bci.com

Mebbyso, but I'd rather take then $$$ I save on tools and buy a
nice pot. Generally, my trees don't seem to mind that I use a
$1.00 "root hook" but they seem to enjoy being in a nice pot.
;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone." -- Uncle Dave Macon, old-time musician

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++