Old 15-11-2009, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tom Tom is offline

Default To pee or not to pee?

Gordon H wrote in
:

In message , ®óñ© ©
²°¹°-°¹ writes
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:25:17 -0000, "alan.holmes"
wrote:

Freshly voided urine is almost invariably sterile

"Except in cases of kidney or urinary tract infection (UTI), urine
is virtually
sterile and nearly odourless."

It tastes rather salty.

I've never tasted it yet, but if I were in a situation where no water
was available I would do it without doubt.

If you've tasted Double Diamond or Watney's you'll have a good idea of
the taste.

Or Budweiser...

Ever tried Coors?

Personally I think the Czech Bud is palatabble, and even the (cold) US
stuff is OK in a hot climate.

But Coors? Shudder