Old 16-11-2009, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] HEAVENLYSMOKE@webtv.net is offline

Default To pee or not to pee?

What ever is in the ground will be absorbed by the plant so I don't feel
urine is safe. I think the reason woman's pee is not used is because
woman take a lot of prescriptions that have Hormones in them. When woman
become of an advanced age they go through (midlife) changes that are
only corrected by lots of hormone pills that stop woman from growing
beards and becoming violent towards their husbands.

I grow over 50 tomato plants in the summer and I'd never use any urine
in the compost especially with hormones in it!. I believe if you'd like
your compost pile to break down very fast you should use a few bottles
of dark beer and tell the house boy or the gardener to turn over the
compost pile a few extra times a day.
I believe the best fertilizer in the world is worm castings but they are
VERY expensive in the store.