Old 17-11-2009, 01:01 AM posted to aus.gardens
SG1[_3_] SG1[_3_] is offline

Default Are we being conned (again)

"Jonthe Fly" wrote in message
David Hare-Scott wrote:
Jonno wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" Apparently you have never wanted to read this.....
http://www.junkscience.com/

I have read some of it actually. It's a big site, what particularly
tickled your fancy?

David

You really do show cynicism.
You haven't answered the public servant question.
Are you one?

I used to be, ah memories of stainless steel in the back. Why is it
important to now if a poster has a particular occupation???? The topic
is/was gardening with a few diversions into obscurly related fields.
Occupation is not relevant to digging a hole.
Jim