Old 17-11-2009, 04:24 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Are we being conned (again)

Jonthe Fly wrote:
David Hare-Scott wrote:
Jonno wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" Apparently you have never wanted to read
this..... http://www.junkscience.com/

I have read some of it actually. It's a big site, what particularly
tickled your fancy?

David

You really do show cynicism.

How? The site in question deals with many issues. Would you like to know
what I think of the health effects of side stream tobacco smoke? It's there
but off topic to this NG.

I will admit to scepticism (and I believe there ought to be more of it)
which is not that same as cynicism.

You haven't answered the public servant question.
Are you one?

What does my occupation have to do with anything? What are the
characteristics of public servants that you are interested in?

Ah now I see your reply to SG1. Thankyou for suggesting that my material is
so good that I could get paid for it but sadly I don't. I am not a public
servant and I don't get anything from anybody for anything I post on usenet.
Yes I do have a vested interest in spending my time doing this. The welfare
of my children and those to come.

David