Old 17-11-2009, 08:30 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonthe Fly Jonthe Fly is offline

Default Are we being conned (again)

SG1 wrote:
"Jonthe Fly" wrote in message
SG1 wrote:
"Jonthe Fly" wrote in message
David Hare-Scott wrote:
Jonno wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" Apparently you have never wanted to read this.....
http://www.junkscience.com/
I have read some of it actually. It's a big site, what particularly
tickled your fancy?

David
You really do show cynicism.
You haven't answered the public servant question.
Are you one?
I used to be, ah memories of stainless steel in the back. Why is it
important to now if a poster has a particular occupation???? The topic
is/was gardening with a few diversions into obscurly related fields.
Occupation is not relevant to digging a hole.
Jim

Sometimes the obvious escapes people. (Government policies have been
applauded even on Wikipedia as part of their job to sway public opinion.
Welcome to the world of internet undercover work)
I actually meant to ask David Hare-Scott this question.
Sorry.
Me, I'm not. Just a concerned member of the genera public who refuses to
be hood winked when its obvious that for the most part its about revenue!
This Vehement CO2 policy will bankrupt Australians. And it wornt do any
good
I concede that we have a world temperature increase perhaps! But I'm very
cautious about its cause.

Many years ago, well in the last 30 any. The amount of co2 in the atmosphere
was 300ppm + or - 10 now it is 350ppm why has not the temperature increased
by a similar amount? the average is about 290Kelvin why is it not
330-3340K????? Why am I a skeptic?????

Youre not. Others are.
The relation ship between increase in CO2 and Degrees kelvin would
hardly have a similar relationship though.
Its the saem as saying, if I have one window, which increases the
temperature by say 20 degrees, two windows will increase the temperature
to 40 degrees. It bears no relationship.
But there could be an increase of some sort. How much depends on the
characteristics of the gases or water vapour involved.
As it is , CO2 production which is man made is minor compared to natural
CO2. As is the part it plays as the "window" where CO2 affects climate
change.
This is a very small "window" after which temperature does not increase
if CO2 is increased. This is where the political lie comes into affect.
More CO2 will cause greenhouse affect?
What about other gases?