Old 17-11-2009, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default Spider's garden pics

"Aries" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:45:09 -0000, Spider wrote:

Hello everyone!

With some considerable help from my IT manager (RG), I've finally put a
few
pics on the web for all to see. Try the link below:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Spider.AAG

Fingers crossed ...

Spider

very pretty, especially the spiders real and unreal Those are not
November pics tho are they?
--
"Between stimulus and response is our greatest power
- the freedom to choose." Stephen Covey

Thanks, Val. No they're certainly not November pics, except for the few
that are dated 5th Nov, of course; oh, and the alpines are current November,
too. I've got a lot of work to do in the garden over the next few months,
then I must try and get in the habit of using the camera out there more
often. I should take a photo of my lengthy pyracantha hedge .. it's a
tapestry of fiery colour .. the tree you saw is just a taster.

Spider