Old 17-11-2009, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default Chrysanth' mystery.

"vsop" wrote in message
I've just picked up a chrysanthemum from the local B&Q which was being
sold off cheaply because it had had only half a label and its pot was
damaged.
It's in full flower (pinky-white) and has hundreds of blossoms in a ball
shaped-plant...... about 12" tall..... very showy.
The only word I can see on the label appears to be Jasoda....something ?
Now I know nothing about chrysanths and I wonder if anyone can advise me
on what variety this might be and whether it is a HP or HHP.
Ideally, I would like to plant it in the garden...... I've got just the
spot..... but I'm not sure if it's safe to do so.

Can anyone help please.

vsop

There is a strain of Chrysanths, including Jasoda Pink and Jasoda White.
Try a google and see if there's a pic to match yours.

Spider