Old 18-11-2009, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default More gales...

On 2009-11-18 14:55:23 +0000, Martin said:

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:39:25 +0000, Sacha wrote:

It's blowing again

Here too! only a few more leaves to go.

- what is it about high winds that makes people feel
on edge, I wonder.

Tiles, kite surfers & sea gulls travelling horizontally at 60mph has something
to do with it.

I hate the damage they do but I hate being pushed
and pummelled when I'm outside, too. By the wind that is, Ray's pretty
easy-going. ;-)

LOL

So long as it all over by Friday night, when we cross the North Sea again.

Spot the kite surfers at Scheveningen near the Hague.
http://www.scheveningenlive.nl/beach1.html

I hope so for your sake and actually for my stepson's. He's meant to
be taking a truck full of plants to Jersey in a week or two but there
won't be much point if this continues!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com