Old 18-11-2009, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default To pee or not to pee?

"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
"alan.holmes" wrote:

No, just that if you are stupid enough to buy this product from a garden
centre you are instructed to dilute it with water.

If I can remember I will have a look round the next GS I go to, to see if
they have it.

But don't bank on it, cos by the time I have pressed the 'send' button I
will have forgotten all about it!(:-(

I think you're talking about Garotta (if that's how it's spelt?), Alan?

I don't think so, garotta is pellets whereas the stuff I am talking about is
a liquid.

Alan

--
AnneJ