Old 18-11-2009, 09:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
John McGaw John McGaw is offline

Default Making a rain barrel

richardg wrote:
I would like to make a rain barrel. I have no idea where to get a used
food grade barrel. There are no bottling plants in my area. Are there
other possible sources I could try?
Richard

If all else fails you can always buy one online. Just do a Google search
for "food-grade drum" (without the quotes) and you will have enough hits to
keep you busy for a long time. You should be able to narrow the hits down
geographically pretty easily.

If you have a Tractor Supply store in your area they are worth a look too.
This would make a really great water storage tank:

http://www.tractorsupply.com/pickup-...n-dia--2125694

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]