Old 18-11-2009, 10:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dan L. Dan L. is offline

Default 1st Seed Catalog of the season

In article
,
villon wrote:

Yep-
just got the 1st seed catalog for 2010 - Pinetree Garden Seeds.
I had some good luck with some of their seeds last year, and I like
the fact that many of their seed packets are smaller (and cheaper!)
than other mail-order firms. And it's printed on cheaper paper.
Chas

My first seed catalog also of the year also.
Same one also - "2010 Pine Tree Garden Seeds"

It seems just too early to get the catalogs.
How much time does it take to check seed samples for viability?

Spring is coming soon -- NOT!

Enjoy Life ... Dan

--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.