Old 18-11-2009, 10:55 PM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default Lyrebirds!!!!

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:35:11 -0800, tathraman wrote:

I've seen, much to my dismay, a lyrebird in the garden. I'd been
wondering what had been scratching and my worst fears have been
realised. I've watched as a neighbour finally gave up trying to have a
garden because of the birds. I wonder if there's anything I can do which
might deter them? I'd hate to see 10 years of work and planting
destroyed.

Fencing, dog on a chain proximity sensor that triggers a lyrebird alarm
call to play.