Old 18-11-2009, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default To pee or not to pee?

On Nov 16, 10:56*am, Gordon H
wrote:
In message , K
writes

aquachimp writes
On Nov 14, 10:19*pm, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

* *I think it's just that this is one of many topics that have come up
regularly for over a decade
Just like worms for the compost bin, *there's only so much to be said
and some have been saying it a long while.

And sometimes it seems to be getting repeated to death *by the same
posters.

It is quite good that some posters are willing to repeat the same
advice over and over again, otherwise newbies would find their
questions unanswered.

I was peeing on my compost and in my watering can long before usenet was
discovered by a callow youth.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

So were our Grandfathers and Great Grandfathers albeit, with
discretion.