Old 19-11-2009, 08:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donwill[_2_] Donwill[_2_] is offline

Default Painting a trellis

Malcolm wrote:
Donwill wrote:
I'm about to fix a trellis in my new conservatory, I want to grow a
Jasmine on it.
I would like to paint it white before fixing on the wall, can anyone
reccomend a type of paint that would not be toxic to Jasminium
Stephanense please. It would be decorative rather than protective.
Thanks
Don

Sadolin White Woodstain
Water based, satin finish, long lasting. I have used it on exterior
woodwork and it has lasted in excess of 4 years. No prep needed,
around £12 per litre

Malcolm

Thanks for that, but is it non toxic to twining plants coming in to
contact with it?

Don