Old 19-11-2009, 11:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default More gales...

On Nov 18, 2:55*pm, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:39:25 +0000, Sacha wrote:
It's blowing again

Here too! only a few more leaves to go.

- what is it about high winds that makes people feel
on edge, I wonder.

Tiles, kite surfers & sea gulls travelling horizontally at 60mph has something
to do with it.

I hate the damage they do but I hate being pushed
and pummelled when I'm outside, too. *By the wind that is, Ray's pretty
easy-going. *;-)

LOL

So long as it all over by Friday night, when we cross the North Sea again..

Spot the kite surfers at Scheveningen near the Hague.http://www.scheveningenlive.nl/beach1.html
--

Martin

Did you get the gale on Monday night Martin, we were not home but we
could see the results, I still have to go into the field to pick up
empty hanging baskets which obviously took off.

Judith