Old 19-11-2009, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default More gales...

On Nov 19, 1:38*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message

... It's blowing again - what is it about high winds that makes people feel on
edge, I wonder. *I hate the damage they do but I hate being pushed and
pummelled when I'm outside, too. *By the wind that is, Ray's pretty
easy-going. *;-)
--

It's been rather windy in Leics too, blew me down the garden to feed my
chickens this morning ;-)

My chickens love the wind, they skip along like little old ladies.
I'm still getting eggs Tina, is that usual at this time?

Judith