Old 19-11-2009, 03:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
richardg richardg is offline

Default Making a rain barrel

On Nov 18, 12:34*pm, Charlie wrote:
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:49:36 -0800 (PST), richardg
Thanks Charlie,

Capitolcontainer sells used plastic 55 gallon barrels for $15. I have
lived in Albany for 39 years and I never knew about them.
Richard

wrote:
I would like to make a rain barrel. I have no idea where to get a used
food grade barrel. There are no bottling plants in my area. Are there
other possible sources I could try?
Richard

You appear to be in the Albany area....if so, how about these.

http://www.barrelsupply.com/barrels.htm

http://www.capitolcontainer.com/cccrecon.htm

Try any recycler, as many of the drums end up with them.

Charlie