Old 19-11-2009, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default More gales...

On Nov 19, 1:24*pm, Aries wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 01:38:20 -0000, Christina Websell wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message
It's blowing again - what is it about high winds that makes people feel on
edge, I wonder. *I hate the damage they do but I hate being pushed and
pummelled when I'm outside, too. *By the wind that is, Ray's pretty
easy-going. *;-)
--

It's been rather windy in Leics too, blew me down the garden to feed my
chickens this morning ;-)

Very blowy here in Mid Devon too - grey and miserable looking too but
mildish still.
--
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments,
but what is woven into the lives of others.http://ariesval.co.uk/val/

It has been very warm here today, brilliant blue sky and we have been
working both outside and inside making the most of this extra Indian
Summer. The snow on the peaks has almost gone, I have never seen snow
on the peaks to disappear a few weeks later, bizarre.

Judith