Old 19-11-2009, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default More gales...

On 2009-11-19 13:24:59 +0000, Aries said:

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 01:38:20 -0000, Christina Websell wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
It's blowing again - what is it about high winds that makes people feel on
edge, I wonder. *I hate the damage they do but I hate being pushed and
pummelled when I'm outside, too. *By the wind that is, Ray's pretty
easy-going. *;-)
--

It's been rather windy in Leics too, blew me down the garden to feed my
chickens this morning ;-)

Very blowy here in Mid Devon too - grey and miserable looking too but
mildish still.

Ditto in South Devon. *We have had strong winds all morning and then
every so often there's a gust that just howls the place down.

So damaging too especially to our plants
--
No one gossips about other people's secret virtues.
~ Bertrand Russellhttp://ariesval.co.uk/val/

I would love to see a few pics of your new garden Val, if you don't
want to post them here, you know my email.

Judith