Old 19-11-2009, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default More gales...

On Nov 19, 1:29*pm, Aries wrote:
On 19 Nov 2009 11:22:29 GMT, Derek Turner wrote:

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:39:25 +0000, Sacha wrote:

It's blowing again - what is it about high winds that makes people feel
on edge, I wonder. *I hate the damage they do but I hate being pushed
and pummelled when I'm outside, too. *By the wind that is, Ray's pretty
easy-going. *;-)

Just got back from my allotment where it's been so warm we were working
in t-shirts!

I get warm too when working outside - go out all togged up but soon start
stripping off lol
--
Don't compare your life to others.
You have no idea what their journey is all about.http://ariesval.co.uk/val/

Now behave young Val, you will have RMartin coming out in a sweat.

Judith