Old 19-11-2009, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default More gales...

Judith in France wrote:
On Nov 19, 1:38 am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message

... It's blowing again -
what is it about high winds that makes people feel on
edge, I wonder. I hate the damage they do but I hate being pushed
and pummelled when I'm outside, too. By the wind that is, Ray's
pretty easy-going. ;-)
--

It's been rather windy in Leics too, blew me down the garden to feed
my

My chickens love the wind, they skip along like little old ladies.
I'm still getting eggs Tina, is that usual at this time?

Not if they are young