Old 19-11-2009, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default More gales...

On Nov 19, 6:46*pm, Aries wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:45:38 -0800 (PST), Judith in France wrote:
What happened to your hens, did you prepare them for the freezer or
did the new owners inherit them? *I have a friend who keeps a couple
of hens in an Eglu and a run in a small garden. *Susie was the one
here who helped me to get an Eglu, bless her. *I just hope our Tina is
having a night off and is not reading this, Tina doesn't like Eglus,
fortunately I like her and don't mind her dislike of them :-) *Coooee
Tina? *Sigh... relief, she's not here.

We passed them on to a farming neighbour as we were moving house and didn't
want the responsibility of them at the time. *I do miss them tho. *I was
brought up having hens around and as you know we had hundreds of free range
hens when we were farming. *

Who is Tina ?
--
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me !http://ariesval.co.uk/val/

She just posted below, phew, I was waiting to be told off for the
Eglu :-)

Judith