Old 20-11-2009, 10:15 AM
Greenerdigits Greenerdigits is offline
Registered User

Location: Manchester
Smile

Hi again

Just wanted to update you.

I got a my HolidayMat a couple of weeks ago week the service from http://www.plant-watering.com was excellent.
The Holiday Mat is incredible. When I first opened it I was a little dubious, but I placed it on a large tray and added about 3 litres of water and it absorbed the lot. The mat swells to about 10 times the thickness. It’s amazing!
My plants have been on it now for two weeks and are doing fine.
I will definitely be using it when I go away next week and will use it my hanging baskets in the summer.

For any one with a green house they sell it in 5m rolls.

Great Product.

Thanks again for the advice.

Mark