Old 20-11-2009, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default More gales...

On Nov 20, 8:34*am, Aries wrote:
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 00:51:50 -0000, Christina Websell wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
On Nov 19, 1:27 pm, Aries wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 03:20:06 -0800 (PST), Judith in France wrote:
My chickens love the wind, they skip along like little old ladies.
I'm still getting eggs Tina, is that usual at this time?

I miss my henny pennys Not sure if we'll have any where we are
now as our garden is small, and not only that we're very near to a
farm shop that sells free range eggs pretty cheaply so not a lot of
point really in having our own hens. But they do make interesting
and productive pets --
Power is not only what you have
but what the enemy thinks you have.
~Saul Alinskyhttp://ariesval.co.uk/val/

Val, I got your message re the other place we post in. *I don't know
what happened you just disappeared off my screen, I'll send you an
invite maybe that will make you appear again?? *:-)

What happened to your hens, did you prepare them for the freezer or
did the new owners inherit them? *I have a friend who keeps a couple
of hens in an Eglu and a run in a small garden. *Susie was the one
here who helped me to get an Eglu, bless her. *I just hope our Tina is
having a night off and is not reading this, Tina doesn't like Eglus,
fortunately I like her and don't mind her dislike of them :-) *Coooee
Tina? *Sigh... relief, she's not here.

Oh yes I am! *LOL!

Tina

Aha, now I realise who Tina is - hi Tina *Why don't you like Eglus? *Mind
you I've never had one - only wooden poultry arks, or sheds.

--
Wise men speak because they have something to say;
Fools because they have to say something. ~ Platohttp://ariesval.co.uk/val/

Oh Don't get her started :-) Tina and I agree to disagree without
rancour. Tina is very experienced in keeping hens, apart from her
dislike of Eglus, I do take the rest of her advice LOL

Judith